Individual Accounting Services
BTR Helps You Make Sound Financial Decisions
Berry Talbot Royer provides expertise to help individuals make informed financial choices. Our experienced staff will help you evaluate the numbers and make decisions about taxes, personal finances, and estate planning. We also provide bookkeeping services you can count on for elderly family members.
Berry Talbot Royer is committed to serving our clients through responsive, timely and innovative ideas. We listen and anticipate our clients’ needs. BTR will help you:
- Organize your tax documents for tax preparation
- Prepare the necessary tax returns and schedules to optimize tax deductions and credits to make sure you do not pay more than you have to
- Prepare multi-state returns if you move from one state to another or if you work in a state different from where you live
- Deal with IRS notices and correspondence
- Optimize your estimated tax payments and withholdings
- Throughout the year by addressing your questions and concerns
- Stay informed about the law changes that may affect you
- Project your cash flow
Building and preserving personal wealth requires specialized attention. BTR delivers one-on-one guidance and financial planning that help manage risk, improve performance, and maximize the growth and longevity of your wealth. BTR will also help you plan for your child's college education costs.
Our elder care services can help elderly family members maintain independence and financial freedom. We provide personal, honest, and knowledgeable professional bookkeeping services to help seniors with daily finances.
BTR will help you:
- Review and pay household bills, and handle budgeting, and record keeping
- Assist with check writing and checkbook balancing
- Make sure money is received and deposited
Estate planning on your own can be complicated and costly. There is much to consider, including state taxes, bureaucracy, probate courts, unfair appraisals, health care concerns, eligibility of heirs, life insurance, IRAs, 401Ks, annuities, and more. We can help you navigate these challenges and pass along your wealth efficiently and wisely.
BTR will help you:
- Clearly define your estate planning goals
- Organize and create an estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes), if you need one
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney
- Lessen taxes at time of death
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of an estate to cover taxes and other expenses
- Amend your plan as needed