Become Part of Our Team
BTR is a First-Rate Workplace
We pride ourselves on the work we do for our clients, and we also pride ourselves on the quality of our workplace. We think Berry Talbot Royer is a great place to work, and we invite you to learn what sets us apart. In addition, for students training for an accounting career, our paid internship programs as either a tax preparer or as an auditor provide you with a valuable and comprehensive professional experience.
We have achieved success because of the people who work here. We work hard to take care of our employees—especially during the hectic crunch of tax season—and to maintain a positive and rewarding work environment.
Here are some ways we care for our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Health/dental/life/STD & LTD disability/accident insurance
- No waiting period for insurance
- Liberal paid time off
- Tax Season Wellness Program
- Healthy snack alternatives
- Stretching program
- Tax season lunches on Saturdays
- Tax season games & giveaways
- Minimum of 40 hours per year of training
- Year round business casual attire
- Free on-site parking
- Up-to-date technology
- Confidential interviews
Please send resumes to:
Berry Talbot Royer
Attn: Michael Royer, CPA
6 Fundy Road, Suite 100
Falmouth, ME 04105
Resumes can be emailed, as Word or PDF attachments, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Berry Talbot Royer, we consider our internship program to be an important part of what we do. Our interns typically start well before the beginning of tax season and receive paid training. In addition to hands-on work with practice returns, interns at BTR are invited to attend the same tax update seminars as the full-time professionals.
Our comprehensive approach to training makes a tax season or audit season internship at Berry Talbot Royer both more rewarding and less stressful than the traditional approach.
Why Join BTR?
We believe that a positive work environment is critical to quality of life.
Here are just a few reasons to consider joining us:
- Our culture allows you to have a career AND a life.
- You will be working with high performing people in a team environment.
- We are well respected in the community.
- We are growing, and you can grow with us.
To learn more about BTR, read about our Core Values.
If you have questions about employment at Berry Talbot Royer, please contact Mike Royer at email@example.com.