From the U.S. Department of Labor
1. Where do I post this notice? Since most of my workforce is teleworking, where do I electronically "post" this notice?
2. Do I have to post this notice in other languages that my employees speak?Where can I get the notice in other languages?
3. Do I have to share this notice with recently laid-off individuals?
4. Do I have to share this notice with new job applicants?
5. Do I have to give notice of the FFCRA requirements to new hires?
Yes, if you hire a job applicant, you must convey this notice to them, either by email, direct mail, or by posting this notice on the premises or on an employee information internal or external website.
6. If my state provides greater protections than the FFCRA, do I still have to post this notice?
7. I am a small business owner. Do I have to post this notice?
8. How do I know if I have the most up-to-date notice? Will there be updates to this notice in the future?
10. Do I have to pay for notices?
No. To obtain notices free of charge, contact the Department's Wage and Hour Division at 1-866-4-USWAGE (1-866-487-9243). Alternatively, you may
11. I am running out of wall space. Can I put the required notices in a binder that I put on the wall?
12. We have break rooms on each floor in our building. Do I have to post notices in each break room on each floor or can I just post them in the lunchroom?
13. Our company has many buildings. Our employees report directly to the building where they work, and there is no requirement that they first report to our main office or headquarters prior to commencing work. Do I have to post this notice in each of our buildings?
Yes. Where an employer has employees reporting directly to work in several different buildings, the employer must post all required federal notices in each building, even if the buildings are located in the same general vicinity (e.g., in an industrial park or on a campus).
We will continue to keep you updated on any changes! As always if you have any questions we are here to help!
Mike, Katie & Marc